Clean Missouri seeks Regional Organizers to coordinate and execute voter engagement and voter contact work through November 2018, under the direction of the Field Director and Campaign Director.
The Clean Missouri coalition is taking a desperately needed legislative reform measure directly to voters through an initiative petition. More information about the campaign may be found at www.cleanmissouri.org.
Regional organizers will :
- Meet daily and weekly goals, reporting to the Field Director.
- Collaborate with grassroots partner organizers to meet campaign goals.
- Maintain a shared calendar of regional events and opportunities for paid staff, organization leaders and volunteers.
- Organize and support the leadership development of unaffiliated volunteers entering the campaign.
- Record and report data with designated campaign tools.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supportive organizations and community leaders.
- Convene calls or meetings with relevant organizations to help meet campaign goals.
- Other duties as needed.
- Field campaign organizing experience
- High levels of organization and task management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have a driver’s license, reliable transportation, personal laptop and cell phone.
- Ability to spend significant amounts of time on the road and work nights and weekends.
- Discretion and political acumen.
Travel throughout Missouri and work on nights and weekends will be required.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to list the position you are applying for in subject line.
CLEAN Missouri believes that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. People of color, women, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.